The best solutions, for your
bag emptying queries!
Pallets can manually or automatically be fed into the machine.
The capacity depends on the selected bag-emptying model or the product that needs to be emptied, the range of the capacity is between 10 and 30 tons an hour.
After placing a pallet in the machine, the machine will transport the pallet upwards to a shuttle with integrated grippers. The integrated grippers will grab a layer of the pallet and ride this to the emptying process. Here the shuttle will ride the bags over rotating blades and a unique shaker system. Our bag-empty percentage is higher than 99,98%!
Our projects | what we've delivered
After the emptying process the shuttle will release the emptied bags into a bag hopper.
This bag hopper can be connected to a bag compactor of baler press.
Depending on your application you can make a choice between different machines. After selecting the machine that suits your application you can add extra options.
The following bag-emptying machine are possible:
- Standard bag-emptying machine: product capacity of 400 – 600 bags/hour (10-15Ton).
- High-capacity bag-emptying machine: product capacity of 1200 bags/hour (30Ton).
- XL & XXL-bag-emptying machine: Suitable for emptying in Octa bins, Big-bags or containers.
- Bag emptying machine for emptying powder bags.
- Special bag-emptying machine: Stainless steel machines, Wider bag-emptying machine for emptying 50Kg bags and Mobile bag-bag emptying machine.
Video: Bag emptying system for food products (rice, beans, etc.)
Video: Bag emptying machine / debagger with bale press
These bag-emptying models can be equipped with the following options:
- Automatic pallet in/outfeed with or without pallet stacker.
- Pneumatic product transport to silo’s or silo trucks.
- Bag compactor or baler press for empty bags.
- Machine with (automatic) cleaning system.
- Machine with ATEX equipment (EX) suitable for explosion hazardous products.
- Cover with dust extraction system.
- Maintenance platform with stairs and access door
To date our machines have emptied bags made of PE, paper and woven plastics.
Our machines are used for processing of the following products:
- Plastic granulates (PP/PE /LDPE/HDPE).
- Rice & beans;
- Ammonium sulphate;
Contact us for more information
Is your desired machine not listed above or do you wonder if your product can be processed? Please do not hesitate to contact us. If you send us a product sample, we can test the possibilities on our machines for free.
- Smart innovative solutions
- Customer engagement from the start
- Our systems are built to last a lifetime