- Smart innovative solutions
- Customer engagement from the start
- Our systems are built to last a lifetime
Are you looking for a specialised octabin filler? Then our company can definitely help you. ATS offers a variety of XXL container filling and bag emptyer machine models with granulate dryer for both bigbags and octabins. Are you interested in seeing which models we have available? Then browse our products online.
An octabin filler: the best XXL container filling machine with granulate dryer
We offer XL and XXL octabin filler bag emptying machine models with granulate dryer that are suited for container filling, which are higher. This creates space for placing octabins / bigbags or containers in the bag emptier for filling. Big-bags can be filled directly by hanging them under the product hopper or in a separate frame. The cheapest solution is to fill the big-bags with whole layers of 5 bags (125kg). It is also possible to expand the bag-emptying machine with a weighing unit and a fully automatic valve with rough and fine filling options to fill the big-bags to a certain desired weight.
- Pallets can be placed into the lift with a forklift truck.
- After placing the pallets into the lift, the lift will transport the pallets upwards to a shuttle with integrated grippers.
- The integrated grippers will grab a layer of 5 bags of the pallet and ride this to the emptying process.
- Here the shuttle will drive the bags over rotating knifes and a unique shaker system. This unique shaker system will ensure that the bags will be emptied for 99,98%.
- The product will be collected in the product hopper.
- After the emptying process the shuttle will release the empty bags into a bag hopper, this bag hoppers is connected to a bin here the operated or other employees can take out the empty bags.
XXL container filling machine with granulate dryer
The XXL container filling machine with granulate dryer unit is the highest machine we’ve build this machine includes a multi level platform. On the first level there is a centrifugal granulate dryer. In the hopper a moisture sensor is mounted, when a high moisture is detected a 3-way valve will switch to the dryer. This dryer will dry the granulate before filling the big-bags, Octa bins or containers. The second level is for maintenance and cleaning of the critical bag-emptying machine parts itself. Are you interestest in different products besides an octabin filler? We offer other products too, such as:
- Fully automatic bag emptyer
- Machine with head infeed and side output conveyor
- Machine with output transport and pallet stacker
- Dosing machine
Bag emptyer for filling bigbags and octabins
This bag-emptying machine is often equipped with a bag compactor with rotating roller or bale press.
Remote support for our octabin filler
On every machine we offer free remote support via VPN connection. Because we implemented a Siemens comfort panel, we can remotely take over the bag emptying machine for filling big bags and octabins or assist operators during the emptying process. We can also read fault codes and machine data this allows us to pro-actively warn customers about potential future problems.
Browse our variety of options online
Do you want to buy an octabin filler, XXL container filling machine with granulate dryer, or bag emptyer for octabins and bigbags? Then browse our variety of products online and request a quote! Every machine can be equipped with a variety of options. Down below you will find an overview of the options. Please contact us so that we together can configure the correct bag-emptying machine.
Every machine can be equipped with a variety of options. Down below you will find an overview of the options.
Please contact us so that we together can configure the correct bag-emptying machine.
A - Automatic pallet in / outfeed with or without empty pallet stacker
ATS most used configuration has 3 infeed conveyors at the side, one conveyor in the machine and one outfeed conveyor. This outfeed conveyor is usually expanded with a stacker for stacking the empty pallets.
The stacker will move up and downwards with a SEW-motor. With a smart height detection system every pallet, even the American pallets with the small openings can be stacked.
There are different kind of stacker setups this depends on the machine configuration.
We are happy to advise you on the right choice.
With our bag-emptying system every pallets position is equipped with a separate motor. All our motors are made by SEW and controlled by an SEW-inverter.
B - Pneumatic product transport to silo’s or silo trucks
The product transport is realised by controlling a blower, rotary valve and if necessary, a cooler. A pressure and temperature sensor are integrated into the blower piping. The blower is controlled by the CPU that is located in the main control cabinet of the bag-emptying machine.
For the product transport to silo’s or silo trucks we have developed a special software based on a PID-control principle. With this software, the optimal product transport is realized per silo and per product.
For example, we have realized a project with 150, 3 chamber silos. These silos were divided in 3 silo groups with distances varying between 40 and 160 Meters.
With our high-capacity bag-emptying machine with pneumatic transport we are capable of filling a silo truck within an hour.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
C - Empty bag compacting with bag compactor or bale press
If the capacity of the machine is higher, it’s advisable to install a bag compactor or bale press to compact the empty bags.
We offer three different options for bag compacting.
- Screw compactor : capacity of 100 - 200 bags
- Compactor with rotating roller : capacity of 800 - 1000 bags
- Bale press : capacity of 3500 - 4000 bags
1. Screw compacter
The screw compactor is an efficient, cheap and eco-friendly solution.
The empty bags will fall via the empty bag hopper onto a short screw that is located inside a tube. The screw forces the bags through the tube into a bag that is clamped around the end of this tube with a special band. The pressure of the screw eventually compresses the bags about two thirds. A limit switch will detect if the screw compactor is full.
Capacity: 100 - 200 bags
Power: 3 kW
2. Bag compactor with rotating roller
The compactor with rotating roller has the advantage that it’s builds directly under the machine and does not protrude. The compression takes directly place by a rotating roller in a 1400 Litre PE film bag, which can transported with a pallet that has been placed within the compactor itself.
Additional plastic waste can also be thrown into the compactor by using the access / inspection hatch. Small space requirements and high compression results lead to the highest cost savings.
Capacity: 800 - 1000 bags
Power: 3 kW
3. Bale press
The horizontal compact bale press takes up little space and can be placed directly under the machine. A horizontally placed electro-hydraulically driven pressure plate, compresses the empty bags. This ensures the continuous supply chain of the machine. This unit can make bales of approximately 300 Kg. Additional plastic can also be thrown into the press through an access / inspection hatch.
Capacity: 3500 - 4000 bags
Power: 15 kW
D - Bag-emptying machine with automatic cleaning
We can equip the bag-emptying machine with different cleaning options:
Cleaning the bottom of the bags
- There can be a lot of sand, dirt or other debris between the layers of bags. When you don’t want this to mix with the product then it’s possible by adding a rotating brush with height adjustment to clean the bottom of the bags. By transporting the bags from the lift to the emptying process the shuttle will drive the bags over rotating brushes. The brushes will move upwards until they meet the bags, because of the height adjustment it doesn’t matter if you use thin or thicker bags, the bottom will always be cleaned nicely. The debris will fall into a waste funnel that can be connected to a vacuum cleaner.
Cleaning the shuttle
- By implementing an air knife above the shuttle, we can blow away granulate grains from blind spots when the cleaning cycle is active. This is often used by emptying small batches of different products.
Cleaning the product hopper
- By implementing several air knifes including on the shuttle, we can blow away granulate grains from blind spots when the cleaning cycle is active. This is often used by emptying small batches of different products.
We would be happy to advise you on all possible cleaning methods. Contact us for more information.
E - Machine with ATEX(EX)-Implementation, suitable for powder products
For many powder products there is a dust explosion hazard while emptying. We can adapt our bag-emptying machine to minimize the dust cloud, but this won’t take away the full hazard. In this case you need to adapt your components to the ATEX(EX) directives. This option is always in combination with a cover and dust extraction.
Please contact us so that we can advise you for the best solutions.
F - Cover with dust extraction
When emptying powder products or other material that can release a lot of dust, it is advised to use a dust cover. If desired, we can provide a dust cover with three ports for dust extraction.
Please contact us for the possibilities.
G - Maintenance platform with stairs and access door
For maintenance, inspection and cleaning purposes on height it’s useful to equip the machine with a maintenance platform with stairs and access door. When you want to perform this kind of work you can simply request access at the control cabinet near the specific door.
Not all options are listed on this page. Click the button below to see all available options.
|Dimensions||Approx. 2600 x 6600 x 5200 (W x L x H)|
|Capacity||400 – 900 Bags/hour (Depends on configuration and product)|
Approx. 99.98% (granulate)
|Material contact parts||304 Stainless steel|
|Machine colours||Frame RAL 7035 / Moving parts RAL 1023 / Fences and covers RAL 9005|
|Controller||PLC Siemens 1500 controller|
|Touch panel||Siemens Comfort Panel|
|Remote support||Via VPN-connection|
- Configuration XL-machine
- General folder